The Power of Simple
Simpler is better. Simpler is more powerful.
Think about it.
- A movie with limited dialogue can capture your attention (ex: A Quiet Place).
- The Mona Lisa impresses more than a mural.
- A little black dress makes you stand out in a room.
People are constantly bombarded with words and images. We think we need to hurl more words and images in order to win their attention.
- More content on your website or brochure doesn’t make your organization’s value proposition clearer.
- More navigation choices don’t make your website easier to navigate.
- More steps to complete a form or transaction reduces the number of people likely to do so.
Want to improve your marketing?
- Find things to reduce or eliminate.
- Minimize sentences and text.
- Simplify processes.
Simple is clear. Simple is inviting.
- The world’s largest shoe brand uses three words: Just Do It.
- The most popular website features a blank search bar: Google.
- The best-selling device has three buttons: iPhone.
More doesn’t make you look smarter. More makes you look complicated.
Keep it simple.
STAY IN TOUCH
Stay up to date with the latest from Roundtree.
By subscribing, you're opting in to receive emails from us. And we're promising not to spam you.