Director of Client Services
Our Director of Client Services enables Roundtree to deliver exceptional creative work to our clients that exceeds their expectations. The position requires a communications professional who can handle a range of tasks that often requires independent decision making while maintaining operational discipline. Additionally, they must focus on tasks without losing sight of the client’s overall goals and competitive landscape.
About the Role
1. Manage Client Relationships
• Serve as the primary day-to-day contact with clients
• Communicate at least weekly with clients regarding account management and performance
• Conduct monthly meetings with clients on strategy, performance, and projects
2. Analyze and Improve Client Performance
• Monitor success metrics and make appropriate adjustments and suggestions
• Think proactively and anticipate clients needs
• Make recommendations to clients to optimize their marketing efforts
3. Communicate and Manage Workflows
• Communicate and prioritize tasks for creative team members
• Provide creative input and quality control for work product
• Direct and manage Asana, the agency’s workflow system
• Manage vendor and freelancer relationships
The candidate will work remotely but will need to be geographically situated in the southeastern United States.
- 3 to 5 years of being involved in the delivery of creative work.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Proven ability in research and analysis.
- Positive and productive team player.
- Enjoys new challenges and solving problems.
- Highly organized and familiar with project management systems.
- Knowledgeable and experienced with digital marketing.
Roundtree helps clients clarify, amplify, and measure their marketing. We are problem solvers when it comes to growth, creating strategies and managing the execution. We do everything across the spectrum of digital marketing: website development, content creation, advertising, social media management, and creative campaigns.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Retirement contribution, after one year of full-time employment. Instead of a match, we make a generous contribution (3%) to your retirement account that doesn’t depend upon you to make a contribution. These funds are yours to manage and belong to you in perpetuity.
- Full health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Four weeks of personal time off. You are free to use these for vacation, sick leave, or personal days. Use them or lose them. We don’t want you to burn out. These days do not accrue.
- Paid holidays. We close the agency for five holidays (Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Thanksgiving Friday). We typically close the office for multiple days between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Interested? Please send resume to [email protected]