Graphic Design Intern
Roundtree is looking for an exceptional graphic design intern who will design media across multiple channels for multiple clients. You must be someone who is entrepreneurial, self-motivating and thrive in an environment where you will have a significant impact on each project.
We are looking for a candidate who exemplifies these three characteristics:
- Be customer-centric. You must be committed to understanding the clients design needs, goals, and audiences.
- Take your job personally. The quality of the work is a reflection on the worker and the agency. You need to be committed to constantly improving and delivering quality results to the client and will sometimes be asked to take part in client meetings.
- Be a team player. You are not alone. You will need to collaborate with account managers, designers, and others to complete projects that exceed the client’s expectations.
- Proficient knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Excellent understanding of layout, typography, composition, and other design principles
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work proactively, manage multiple projects, and perform under strict project deadlines
- Design media in a wide variety of styles for digital and print purposes that correspond with our clients’ brand standards
- Work as part of a creative team with other designers, copywriters, and creative directors
- Present new ideas to members of the team
We don’t hire job descriptions. We hire humans. We recognize you have areas of strength and areas for growth. We provide our team members a fair deal of space to use their skills and gain new ones. As a result, we look for people who have a track record of being self-starters and goal oriented. We are also protective of our culture which is built on positivity and productivity. We look for people who are fountains and not drains.
Roundtree is a digital agency. We help our clients clarify, amplify, and measure their marketing. We do everything across the spectrum of digital marketing: website development, content creation, advertising, social media management, and creative campaigns. We reinvest a portion of our revenue in organizations doing amazing work in our community and around the world.
Details and Timeline
- June 1- August 28, 2021
- 20 hrs/week
- We close the agency for six holidays (MLK Day, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Thanksgiving Friday). We typically close the office for multiple days between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Interested candidates should send their resume and a brief introduction to [email protected].