Roundtree is looking for a content specialist who will draft copy for print and digital ads, email and blog content, and campaign taglines, manage Roundtree’s marketing, and coordinate social media for multiple clients. You must be someone who is entrepreneurial, self-motivating and thrive in an environment where you will have a significant impact on each project.
We are looking for a candidate who exemplifies these three characteristics:
- Be customer-centric. You must be committed to understanding the clients needs, goals, and audiences.
- Take your job personally. The quality of the work is a reflection on the worker and the agency. You need to be committed to constantly improving and delivering quality results to the client and will sometimes be asked to take part in client meetings.
- Be a team player. You are not alone. You will need to collaborate with account managers, designers, and others to complete projects that exceed the client’s expectations.
- Demonstrated writing and creative output (including a portfolio or links to published work)
- Experience working for clients’ needs (in addition to personal writing projects)
- Hunger for growth, learning, and research
- Drive to create content readers can’t put down
- Ability to draft arresting copy for social media and email, blog, and print marketing
- Commitment to production schedules, team member timelines, and client deadlines
- Familiarity with WordPress, SoundCloud, Google Analytics, and project management software is a plus
- Draft written content, taglines, and copy for clients
- Manage the marketing production calendar for Roundtree’s own marketing
- Coordinate social media planning and posting for clients
We don’t hire job descriptions. We hire humans. We recognize you have areas of strength and areas for growth. We provide our team members a fair deal of space to use their skills and gain new ones. As a result, we look for people who have a track record of being self-starters and goal oriented. We are also protective of our culture which is built on positivity and productivity. We look for people who are fountains and not drains.
Roundtree is a digital agency. We help our clients clarify, amplify, and measure their marketing. We do everything across the spectrum of digital marketing: website development, content creation, advertising, social media management, and creative campaigns. We reinvest a portion of our revenue in organizations doing amazing work in our community and around the world.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience and responsibilities
- Full health insurance
- 401k with automatic 3% employer contribution after the first year of employment.
- Three weeks of personal time off. You are free to use these for vacation, sick leave, or personal days. Use them or lose them. We don’t want you to burn out.
- Paid holidays. We close the agency for six holidays (MLK Day, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Thanksgiving Friday). We typically close the office for multiple days between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- We are a flexible and remote-first team. We’ll provide the proper computer, software, and office equipment you need to do your job effectively.
Interested candidates should send their resume and a brief introduction to [email protected].